Our high-quality voice services provide a wide array of features to hospitals, governments, manufacturing firms, media, and thousands of small businesses.
Direct Inward Dialing (DID) Service
Westelcom’s Direct Inward Dialing (DID) service avails you the ability to provide dedicated numbers to departments and individuals within your businesses or organizations.
- Analog/POT: Westelcom provides standard analog telephone services also known as Plain Old Telephone Services (POTS). In a rural area where cell phone reception is not always reliable, an analog phone line is a simple and affordable solution to stay connected. We provide a number of plan and feature packages to meet your needs.
- PRI/T1 Service:Primary Rate Interface (PRI) or T1 PRI is a high capacity phone service directly between Westelcom’s central offices and your business. This is a popular service for call centers which need the automatic number identification (ANI) or caller ID data.
- SIP Trunks:SIP Trunking is an advanced method of connecting to the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN). A SIP Trunk is a virtual circuit that use your existing Internet connection to make and receive calls
- Long Distance Service:Westelcom offers quality metered and unlimited local, regional, and national long distance service plans to the needs of our customers. Calling plans can also be tailored to include calling to Canada and international destinations.
- Toll Free Service:Westelcom’s toll free service allows your clients and customers to call you with a zero-cost experience from any area code