Westelcom’s business-class internet solutions are built on a carrier-grade fiber network with diverse connectivity and redundancy. This network is integrated with statewide fiber networks through peering partnerships providing dedicated bandwidth, reducing latency and providing an improved overall user experience. Should an issue arise, our 24x7x365 Network Operations Center monitoring provides quick response—usually before you even know it.
Our dedicated Business-Class Internet Access services provide personalized, guaranteed bandwidth using an integrated fiber network interconnected with multiple telecommunications carriers.
Private Fiber Network
Our highly scalable business-class ethernet service offers simple, secure, cost-effective connectivity using a custom, dedicated private fiber with variable transport speeds.
Our carrier-grade network provides high-speed internet services via a local and regional fiber backbone with diverse connectivity and redundant switching and routing platforms.
Business Voice & Phone
Our high-quality voice services provide a wide array of features to hospitals, governments, manufacturing firms, media, and thousands of small businesses. Westelcom’s Business PBX [Private Branch Exchange] and VoIP [Voice over Internet Protocol] bring efficient communication tools to your entire team.
How Do Business Phone Systems Work?
- Westelcom’s Direct Inward Dialing (DID) service avails you the ability to provide dedicated numbers to departments and individuals within your businesses or organizations.
- Analog/POT : Westelcom provides standard analog telephone services also known as Plain Old Telephone Services (POTS). In a rural area where cell phone reception is not always reliable, an analog phone line is a simple and affordable solution to stay connected. We provide a number of plan and feature packages to meet your needs.
- PRI/T1 Service: Primary Rate Interface (PRI) or T1 PRI is a high capacity phone service directly between Westelcom’s central offices and your business. This is a popular service for call centers which need the automatic number identification (ANI) or caller ID data.
- SIP Trunks: SIP Trunking is an advanced method of connecting to the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN). A SIP Trunk is a virtual circuit that use your existing Internet connection to make and receive calls
- Long Distance Service: Westelcom offers quality metered and unlimited local, regional, and national long distance service plans to the needs of our customers. Calling plans can also be tailored to include calling to Canada and international destinations.
- Toll Free Service: Westelcom’s toll free service allows your clients and customers to call you with a zero-cost experience from any area code
Westelcom Teams Business Voice delivers a native platform-level Teams integration on our advanced enterprise voice network, providing an optimal end-user experience combined with enhanced intelligence and reporting features of Westelcom’s dynamic voice solutions.
Teo is a Westelcom solution offering Unified Communications (UC) capabilities that enable organizations of all sizes to communicate with greater ease and better operational efficiency. Teo designs and builds all the components of our end-to-end solution to be powerful, scalable, and intuitive, with comprehensive U.S.-based support resources at the ready any time you need a hand.
Deployed through flexible Premises, Cloud, or Cloud+ options and supported by scalable, resilient system architecture with tailor-made integrations and a highly intuitive user experience, our end-to-end UC solutions stand apart from—and far ahead of—those offered by virtually any other competitor.
Teo IP Phone Features & Specs
We help enable your team with Office 365 to collaborate anywhere, anytime, on any device with high-quality cloud-based solutions for file storage, document sharing and co-authoring, chat and video conferencing, and integration with your favorite third-party apps.
Microsoft Teams is a collaboration app that lets your team stay organized and have conversations all in one place.
Mission Critical App
Westelcom’s premier Mission Critical notification app, originally developed for hospitals and medical facilities, is now available to all organizations. Optimized for iOS and Android devices, the app gives you immediate, convenient access to your Westelcom network’s connectivity status and performance. Read more >
Our hosting solutions are ideal for businesses with existing CLEC / ISP services and customers who have their own IT person or group to manage their hosting migrations and maintenance through Westelcom-provided portals. For customers who need help with their websites, Westelcom refers to third-party MSPs.
Web Hosting Includes:
Web Hosting Includes:
- Unlimited Domain names and DNS hosting
- Built-In Malware / Virus protection
- SSL Certificate included
- Unlimited SQL databases
- DNS Self-management
- cPanel Control Panel (full self-management of space and services)
Mailbox Hosting Includes:
Mailbox Hosting Includes:
- Admin portal to add/remove users/mailboxes
- Each mailbox is 25G max capacity
- Built-in SPAM/Malware/Virus protection
- 2 factor authentication (optional)
- SSL / Secure mail transport
- Supports IMAP / POP3 / SMTP
Why not GoDaddy? Customers who choose Westelcom over a third-party hosting service provider have the benefit of seeing all their solutions on one bill and dealing with the same trusted team that supports their CLEC / Internet services.
Why not Microsoft 365 instead of mail hosting? Westelcom does sell 365 as well, but plenty of businesses are simple in email communication (They a few mailboxes to handle communication with their customers) and do not need to pay extra for the collaboration features in 365. For customers who need those collaboration features, consider our collaboration solutions.
Data Center & Colocation
An SD-WAN deployment will provide your organization with enhanced levels of resiliency, efficiency, reporting, security and application visibility that mission critical businesses require.